Updated 05/03/20As the global impact of COVID-19 continues to change, Emser Tile’s top priority is the safety and well-being of you, our valued customers as well as our employees and communities across the country. We assure you that we continue to monitor and respond to the rapidly changing situation via guidance from local and national health and governmental authorities.
We also remain committed to offering the construction industry and professionals like you the level of exceptional service you have come to expect from Emser Tile as safely as possible. Branches and distribution centers are open and available for all your stone, tile, tool and setting materials needs. We have implemented many precautions including reduced the staff at our locations to minimize contact for both employee and customer safety.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us regarding any assistance we can provide. We have listed below many of the services we have always offered across our network of 78 regional branch locations, as well as some new solutions for contact-free transactions.
Branch UpdatesAll branches are open and operating with safety protocols in place.
- Where practical, we are equipped to service you remotely and safely from our homes including virtual tools
- We have eliminated travel and implemented social distancing to reduce the transmission of COVID-19
- We are utilizing web-based meetings and conference calls to reduce social contact
- Emser Tile has minimized staff to the extent reasonable to reduce interaction and we are limiting showroom traffic to allow for social distancing
- All local branches are offering a Curbside drive-up, contact-free option
- Emser can deliver samples to allow people to keep working and stay safe
- We have implemented extra measures to ensure all surfaces, door handles and bathrooms are meticulously cleaned frequently