Dear Valued Emser Customer:
As we continue to update our plans with the evolving COVID-19 situation which already include, social distancing, increased sanitation of branches, minimized travel, and keeping ill employees from the workplace, we are going to offer a “Curb Side” will call service for our customers. This is an extra service we are providing for your business needs while adding additional health and security for our customers and employees to help contain the virus.
Effective immediately, all Emser branch locations are offering this “Curb Side” will call option. To take advantage of this service, please follow these steps:
- Contact your local Emser branch and let them know you would like a “Curb Side” will call and preferred pick up time. If your preferred time is unavailable, we will provide alternate times for pick up. Please have your order number or reference number available at the time your request is made. Orders scheduled for pick up will be pre-pulled to minimize service delays as much as possible.
- If a balance is due on the order payment must be made prior to product being released. Branch teams can provide payment options through Emser Online for credit card payments. Cash or checks will be accepted for payment at time of pick up and processed following Emser cash handling guidelines. Please inform the branch of your preferred payment method at the time of your “Curb Side” request.
- Upon arriving at the branch, call the branch and inform the team you are here for pick up. Provide your order or reference number as well as vehicle description. While the team is gathering your product please drop your tailgate or make the necessary space in your vehicle to expedite delivery.
- To maintain social distance our team member will note the name of the individual picking up the order as well as the vehicle license plate number. This will eliminate the need for signatures and provide a “hands off” delivery process.
- Upon acceptance of your order, please verify all products were accurately placed in your vehicle prior to leaving the parking lot. Call and notify the branch team immediately if any discrepancies are found.
We encourage all customers to take advantage of this added service. We truly appreciate your partnership and remain committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our customers and associates. Please do not hesitate to contact your local branch with any questions.