March 18, 2020
Dear Emser Customer,
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Emser Tile’s top priority is to support the safety and well-being of you, our valued customers and our employees and communities across the country. We are closely monitoring and responding to the rapidly changing situation via guidance from local and national health and governmental authorities. As new information becomes available, we are committed to keeping our customers informed. For the most current information, please access our new Updates page https://www.emser.com/pages/updates
As the circumstances continue to change, we will modify our sales and operations accordingly, and we will revise the Updates page
with the most current information. In the interim, we are committed to supporting your businesses and servicing you as circumstances allow. We extend our sincere appreciation to our customers nationwide for your ongoing trust and partnership.
Unless otherwise noted on the Updates page
, our local branches and distribution centers are open and available to support your stone, tile, tool and setting materials needs. We are well stocked across the US to ensure projects can get done on schedule and our team is monitoring global shipping schedules and updates daily Covid-19 Precautions:
- Where practical, we are equipped to service you remotely and safely from our homes including virtual tools
- We have eliminated travel and implemented social distancing to reduce the transmission COVID 19
- We are utilizing web-based meetings and conference calls for groups of greater than 10 people to reduce social contact
- We are limiting showroom traffic to no more than 10 people to allow for social distancing
- All local branches will offer drive-up, contact-free options for will call customers
- We can deliver samples to you or your customers, so you can keep working and stay safe
- We have implemented extra measures to ensure all surfaces, door handles and bathrooms are meticulously cleaned to slow the spread of COVID 19 virus.
Please reach out to your Emser contact if we can help in anyway or if you need help finding a representative please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 909-974-1610.
Vice President of Marketing